Re: Landing team 04.08.14

On 05/08/2014 09:28, Selene Scriven wrote:
* Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a quick update today. No promotions, things are proceeding
rather slowly on the fixes front in overall. But most of the
blockers have people assigned and should be resolved in the
nearest time. We're a bit busy with various RTM-related things
right now which also means that we have less time to push for
fixes. This should end pretty soon.

And, in 170/171, a new blocker!  Yay!

It's a pretty big one, actually.  The network indicator is
completely non-functional, and neither the welcome wizard nor the
wifi setting list any access points.  However, it is at least
still possible to connect to wifi through the "other network"
GUI, by manually entering the network info.  The back end layers
are working but the front end died today.

So, due to that, both automated and manual tests are mostly "red"
at the moment.

I filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1352744 to track this issue.

JB.

--