Re: Landing team 08.08.14

Hi Łukasz,

On Sat, Aug 09, 2014 at 12:21:56AM +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> Hello everyone!

> Image promotion! Yes! After a very hard and tiring battle (really), we
> were finally able to get rid of all the most serious blockers and pass
> the dogfooding criteria. Image #179 will most probably land in the devel
> channel in the nearest minutes. It was a rough ride, but we somehow
> managed. Thanks go to all the brave souls fighting at our side.

This is great news!

> - http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/179.commitlog

Since the ubuntu-rtm archive has been branched from 178 rather than 179, it
seems to me that we would want to get all of the changes from the
actually-promoted 179 into 178 as a group.  Is this something that we should
do with direct uploads to the ubuntu-rtm archive, or should these changes go
through a silo for re-testing?

slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx