Re: Ubuntu touch + android

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 14.08.2014, 19:32 +0200 schrieb Rasmus Eneman:
> As Tizen can run Android apps and run Wayland I guess that's a great
> startingpoint
> if anyone want to giva a shot at supporting Android apps on Ubuntu
> Touch.

looks like tizen can execute android apps because it ships a
proporietary framework to do this ...
http://www.openmobileww.com/products.php

this is pretty similar to how sailfish does it too using alien dalvik:
http://www.myriadgroup.com/products/device-solutions/alien-dalvik-inc-alien-vue/

neither is currently planned for ubuntu though, but if you own a license
for either of these you could perhaps include the VM and the apk in your
application click package, not sure if or how this would work ...

ciao
	oli