Re: Viewing Screenshots from autopilot test suites

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 11:37 PM, Mihir Soni <mihirsoni.123@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> This is video cast of Calendar-app , where it failed test case :-
> http://91.189.93.70:8080/job/generic-mediumtests-utopic/1521/artifact/calendar_app.tests.test_yearview.TestYearView.test_selecting_a_month_switch_to_month_view%20(with%20mouse).ogv

Videos are recorded only for the desktop executions. A video is a lot more
useful than a screenshot to understand some of the weird errors we find
with this level of automation. But they are also a lot bigger; so we can't
collect them on the phone as they would fill up the available space. It's
on the roadmap to send the collected files to the runner machine that will
have more space or will send them to a storage server. For now, screenshots
are a blessing. Thanks to the tools team.
--
¡paz y baile!
http://www.ubuntu.com