Re: ownCloud app.

On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 02:31 +0200, Daniel Holm wrote:
> Hi again everyone,
>

> I've created two projects and a team:
>
> Online account plugin: https://launchpad.net/account-plugin-owncloud
>
> ownCloud App: https://launchpad.net/owncloud-app
>
> Team: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-owncloud
>

> This is how I think this could be done, and please feel free to come
> forward if you have any ideas to make it better:

For what it's worth, click packages do not have dependencies, so
splitting the plug-in and the app may not be all that useful. I'm not
really sure what the best solution to this problem is though, as having
every app which wants to use an account on an arbitrary web service
provide their own copy of an online-accounts plug-in is not a great
solution.