Capacity problems on s-jenkins

We are working to resolve some recent capacity problems on s-jenkins (the
internal jenkins server which tests MPs). This is causing unacceptable wait
times when some of the makos fail and transient connection issue as jenkins
strives to meet the load. We have already reallocated some makos and are
will be adding more if possible. We're also working to remove obsolete
builds and cleaning up possible duplication to reduce the overall load.

Please contact the ci team or vanguard if you have any questions or
concerns.

Francis
--
Francis Ginther
Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering - Continuous Integration Team