Re: frameworks: seeding U1DB and libcurl ?

On jueves 21 de agosto de 2014 06h'36:55 ART, Oliver Grawert wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 21.08.2014, 12:25 +0300 schrieb Jussi Pakkanen:
On 21.08.2014 12:11, Andrew Hayzen wrote:
mediascanner is fine here ... the scopes properly show music after a
search, music app only finds music after i re-install the libs (i didnt
try with just libcurl re-added though, might be that this is sufficient)

com.ubuntu.music is architecture all; so it clearly can't be this package that needs to integrate this, but perhaps some of the qtdeclarative5 bindings it uses that bind to these.

fwiw, on a --wiped device and the latest image, mediascanner seems to go through my music but I don't see it in the scope; do you have stale or cached data perhaps?

ciao
	oli