Re: ownCloud app.

Hey guys,

I've pushed some new stuff to both of the projects.

1. I've added the code to authenticate the user to both projects. Got it
from owncloud-qml (which I've also contacted the author of)

2. Added some inital UI of the account plugin. (Installed the plugin on
my computer and it shows up when I press on the button in the app)

3. Added a WebView (Webkit since I can't get the Oxide stuff to work...)
in the app so that it loads the user set URL- basically just a web
browser pointed to your own ownCloud instance.

4. Some easy developer options. Or one, really.

Next Step is how to store the password, username and URL in
OnlineAccounts. Then authenicate and start the sync stuff of Calendar
and Contacts.

--
Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
   Daniel Holm