ownCloud app.

Hi,

I've talked about this previously: ownCloud.

I would like to create an online account for ownCloud that also syncs
contacts and calendar - to begin with. File sync would be awesome and
could come later.

Earlier I've been using this guide[1] to set up contacts sync, but it
doesn't work for me any more (haven't looked too deep yet so it might).
But even if it did, having to run 4-5 commands in terminal to make it
work isn't really flawless.

Is there a cool QML way to add a CardDAV sync to device yet - I mean a
working Evolution Data Server QML connection? I've read about
QtOrganizer, as well as QtContacts, but to any of these actually gives
this option?

Also, an tutorial how to create an online account would be rather
helpful. I've lost all my notes and don't remember.

Anyone want to help

1: http://notyetthere.org/?p=198
--
Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,