Re: SIM unlock option gone?

On 09/15/2014 02:52 PM, David Planella wrote:
Hi all,

I've just upgraded to image 39 (ubuntu-rtm/devel-proposed) on my Nexus
4, and I've noticed that I can no longer unlock my SIM card, so I'm
unable to use the phone.

The network indicator used to have an option to unlock the SIM card,
which popped up a dialog to enter the PIN. It seems that option is no
longer available in image 39, or I cannot see it.

Is this a known regression, or is the SIM unlock option somewhere else now?

I just did a fresh flash of #39 on my mako, and the SIM unlock option is still present in the network menu ( see attached screenshot ).

Ping me on IRC and we can take a deeper look at your particular issue.

Regards,
/tony