system-image 2.4 command line change

As I prepare system-image 2.4 for the citrain, I wanted to mention that I am
deprecating the `--dbus` option for system-image-cli.  I doubt anybody
actually uses this option, and I plan on removing it in system-image 2.5,
whenever that happens.

Note that this has nothing to do with system-image-dbus, the process that
exposes the D-Bus API that system-settings uses.

The --dbus option switches system-image-cli do its work as a client of the
D-Bus API.  It was mostly added way back when for testing purposes, but now
that I have 100% code coverage, I find that 1) it's not necessary; 2) adds
complexity that isn't worth preserving.

LP: #1369714 describes the deprecation of this option.

LP: #1369717 describes the future removal of this option.

If you *are* using `system-image-cli --dbus`, please let me know or comment on
the latter bug.

Cheers,
-Barry