"[Development] Speed differences between native installation vs multiROM on Nexus 4"

An observation I made when installing Ubuntu touch on my Nexus 4.

Installed 14.10 r203 from devel channel.

I installed Ubuntu touch on my Nexus 4 but found that it was almost usable as a daily drive but sometimes the app screen would get unresponsive (not scrollable) and only a reboot would solve this.

But as I liked touch so much I installed it next to Android 4.4.4 using multiROM.

What I found is that Ubuntu touch was much more responsive an quicker with the multiROM installation.

Dose this make any sense?

Let me know if there is something I can help with, loges etc!

Regards,

Joachim

Follow ups