Re: Device Art Generator

I think it is a good start, some suggestions:

1. There is no information on what dimensions the screenshot needs to be.
2. The phone looks like the Edge, which has and never technically existed (or is that the design of the mysterious BQ device?). I think having the options to "choose" a device, like the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7, would be nice (and after choosing the device, it'd have the dimensions of the screenshot specific to the device). 3. I like what Nokia did with their Windows Phone "Start Screen" generator (I can't for the life of me find it), which put the icon of your app in a tile, within a start screen image and the Lumia device. Anyways, the point is I think it'd be cool to have something similar, where you can submit your app icon and it'd put that in the app list and provide an image of that app list, with your app, on a device.