Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Landers! Binary copies for sync now enabled by default

Hello everyone!

There's one small change in the queue right now in the CI Train. We will
most probably change the DO_NOT_APPEND_RTM_TO_VERSION flag to
APPEND_RTM_TO_VERSION, which basically implies that from that time the
merge gets landed, the default behavior for source builds for ubuntu-rtm
in our silos will be *not* to append the ~rtm prefix to the version number.

So, no longer checking DO_NOT_APPEND_RTM_TO_VERSION will be required for
those that land in ubuntu-rtm first and do not want the ~rtm bits in the
version. Yay.

But you can still specify the APPEND_RTM_TO_VERSION flag if this
behavior is wanted.

https://code.launchpad.net/~sil2100/cupstream2distro/do_not_append_rtm_by_default/+merge/235846

Cheers!

--