Re: Puk lock

On 11.10.2014 14:27, sampth kumar krishnan wrote:
> After a fresh install of utopic proposed(r 276) and making the image
> writable, i installed the ofono deb file to remove the sim lock on my
> phone..  On reboot, it says my sim is blocked and i must enter a Puk
> code to unblock my sim.  Is this supposed to happen? What should i do now?

this is on mako (n4)?

You say you "installed the ofono deb file". which was the exact package
name? ofono itself is already installed by default.

could you log in with phablet-shell and provide the information of
running /usr/share/ofono/scripts/list-modems ?

Note: that output might contain your phone number, so make sure to
remove any personal information before sending to public ML or send the
output to me privately (you data is safe with me :)

  -- Antti