Re: Don't update to RTM build

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Oliver Grawert <ogra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> digging deeper it seems the issue was even seen during silo testing,
> there is an open bug with even a mir packaging fix attached at:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bug/1378995
>
> this mir silo should never have been landed, not sure how it did ...

It looks the landing was QA sign-off:d on Thursday when it was
published but it stuck in -proposed. I don't know why it was kept in
-proposed instead of deleting, and how did it migrate to -release last
night after two days. I see the QA trello board indicates it failed
testing, while the train spreadsheet indicates it passed testing (but
the landing silo was still abandoned/canceled).

There's a Mir 0.8.0 "retry" silo that has already landed in utopic,
and passed upstream testing for rtm too, but it doesn't include the
fix for http://pad.lv/1378995. That doesn't matter though at the
moment as apparently Oliver has a workaround already...

-Timo