ANNOUNCEMENT: Landing Team - a temporary landing halt for image promotion!

Hello everyone,

Just a quick notice, mostly to all landers. As you might know, we are
planning on promoting an image for ubuntu-rtm as soon as possible. To
make sure the quality of this image is as good as it can, we decided to
halt any landings before the promotion decision is made.

This landing halt happens now. We will inform you once this lock is
brought down, but until that time nothing will land to ubuntu-rtm.

This way in case QA notices any promotion blockers in the image, we'll
be able to safely push only those fixes and re-spin an image for another
testing round. Let's see how this works out.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

Best regards,

--