Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Landing Team - a temporary landing halt for image promotion!

Hello everyone!

A quick follow up on yesterdays announcement. So, we are still in the
landing halt for now and will stay like this most probably till EOD at
least. QA has found a few smaller blockers for promotion which have now
fixes ready in the QA sign-off queue. Once we get those released and in
an image, we will also try getting some other critical fixes in as well
- there will be a separate image built afterwards. By using this
approach we should be a bit safer in case the new critical landings
cause regressions: we can then always fall-back to the
'blocker-fix-only' image.

All in all, we're rather confident that we'll be able to get a promotion
from one of the images we produce today.

More updates will follow.

Thank you.

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak