Re: How to make apport recognize a crash

W dniu 16.10.2014 o 09:57, Alberto Mardegan pisze:
So, in/var/crash/  there are a couple of crashes, one older and one
more recent than the one I'm interested in (which is not there). Also,
I can find logs of these two crashes in the whoopsie log file, but
there is no trace of the one I'm interested in.

Anyway, I tried to reproduce the bug once more, and this time the
crash file was indeed generated. So it may be that for some reason
whoopsie was not running the first time?

If you have a .crash file for a binary already, but no .uploaded one, the crash will not be collected, won't overwrite the previous one. So maybe that's what happened?

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.