ANN: autopilot being removed from the image

hi,

in the move to switch all our smoke-testing to use adt-run instead of
phablet-test-run (don't worry, phablet-test-run will still exist but
only become a wrapper around adt-run so you can keep your scripts alive
etc) the long standing plan to finally remove the temporary added
autopilot packages (and all its dependencies) from the readonly bit of
the image is now possible to be executed ...

for people using phablet-test-run nothing should change, for people
using autopilot directly in development (i saw unity8 developers do this
in the past) you will need to install the package manually again now (if
you did not get it as dependency of unity8-autopilot anyway)

i plan to land this change during the US workday today. in case we see
any issues during smoke testing we will indeed roll it back and try to
address these before doing a new attempt before a final image gets
released.

ciao
	oli