current build number: 5
device name: mako
channel: ubuntu-touch/ubuntu-rtm/14.09
last update: 2014-10-17 21:12:07
version version: 5
version ubuntu: 20141017.2
version device: 20141017.2
version custom: mako-1.1

Wifi works fine on my home network and other places requiring standard WPA2 security. However, I am unable to log on to my corporate network, which runs the following setup:

WPA and WPA2 enterprise
PEAP
CA certificate
MSCHAPv2
plus USERNAME and PASSWORD

I can see the wireless network, but when I select it on the phone it hesitates for a second and then refreshes the screen to show this network back in the list again, but it does not give me any chance to specify any of the above. It just simply aborts.

Is this due to lack of functionality at the moment, or is this a bug?

(Incidentally, my laptop runs Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and connects without any trouble after I downloaded and installed the apropriate CA certificate.)

Regards,
Ari Börde Kröyer

Follow ups