ANNOUNCEMENT! CI Train Landings for ubuntu-rtm on halt, cut-off date reached!

Hello everyone,

A quick information to all landers. As per the announcement yesterday,
we have set the 30th to become our cut-off date for landings for this
milestone. As we have reached this day, essentially the landing gates
are now closed until promotion is achieved.

We will now *only* land silos with fixes for the image promotion blockers.
QA performed some basic sanity testing yesterday and identified only one
user-visible blocker, which is bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1386803 - unity8 crashing a lot since
image #126
 - There is a silo with a fix already prepared (ubuntu-rtm silo 13).

Another bug that the landing team considers a blocker is this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/qtmir/+bug/1382414 - New qtmir makes UITK AP
tests fail
 - A silo with the potential fix is also prepared already

Once we have those fixed and an image built, QA will perform promotion
testing to make sure the image quality is sufficient.
The landing gates will open once again after the image promotion happens.

Please note that the cut-off only relates to ubuntu-rtm/14.09. Things
can land normally to vivid as before.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

--