Nexus 7 won't boot

Flashing a Nexus 7 2013 (flo) with rtm-proposed won't boot, version 109. Device hangs at Google logo. Same behaviour from vivid-proposed, version 1. I seem unable to download the archive from the stable (rtm version 5) to flash. Here are the commands I've tried:

ubuntu-device-flash --channel=ubuntu-touch/ubuntu-rtm/devel --bootstrap
&
ubuntu-device-flash --channel=ubuntu-touch/ubuntu-rtm/stable --bootstrap

I keep getting the error: "Failed to locate latest image information." Is there a bug with the repos at the moment with flo? Also, are there issues with getting Nexus 7 tablets to boot? Have tried wiping the cache partition with no luck. This is a new install from the bootloader.

Thanks,

Mitchell

Follow ups