usable state for developers.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#9 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/9.commitlog

#143 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/143.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#9 vivid/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/9:20141105.1:20141017.2/11250/

#120 14.09/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/mako/120:20141105.1:20141017.2/11247/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/TouchChannels

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] Apps and services use large amount of CPU after unity8
resets
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1380848
 => Merge requests present

** [TOPBLOCKER] User metrics can no longer be changed by double tap
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1388359
 => Merge requests present
 - Fixed, but still not landed in ubuntu-rtm

* Known issues:

N/A

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak