p.s. remember about our Landing Team documentation [1]!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#12 vivid/mako

#151 14.09/krillin
#150 14.09/krillin
#149 14.09/krillin

#12 vivid/mako

#123 14.09/mako

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/TouchChannels

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] Apps and services use large amount of CPU after unity8
resets
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1380848
 => Merge requests present
 -> This has been fixed for the most part (media-hub), but there are
still other places with the same problem

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

* Known issues:

N/A

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak