Re: Proposal for a "devel" click store

There is a staging server already, is that what you mean? The content
(apps) in the store, and the SSO account, are entirely separate from the
production store and account, but it is the same code (well, except when
staging has newer code than production, being tested prior to
deployment).

Is that what you are wanting?