Re: Landing team 13+14.11.14

hi,

Am Sonntag, den 16.11.2014, 20:47 +1100 schrieb Mitchell Reese:
> Exciting stuff... still noticing the bug with the newly implemented
> rotation lock not working. Should I file a bug, or is it being worked on?

releasing a golden milestone does not mean the distro comes to a halt,
don't worry, all bugs will get fixed over time :)
a golden milestone is just a "well tested and declared safe for use"
snapshot. RTM is not ubuntu, a release means just "freze shortly, fix
remaining blockers, roll an image with special QA attention, and move on
after unfreezing", unlike the "normal" ubuntu where a release marks the
end of a cycle.

From the golden milestone on every OTA upgrade should become more stable
with more bugfixes etc...

The indicator bug you see could be http://pad.lv/1336715 (if you think
it is not, please file a new one against indicator-display)

ciao
	oli