Landing team 17.11.14

Hello everyone!

I am back as your host for the daily landing e-mails - big thanks to
Oliver for driving this initiative during my absence!
Last week was very exciting, with two really great images promoted for
the ubuntu-rtm channel. Excellent job and big thanks go to all the teams
involved in making this happen - let's keep on rocking!

As mentioned in the previous landing team e-mail, we are now continuing
with landing topblocker fixes only for ubuntu-rtm. The fix for bug
#1391498 landed during the weekend, so there are only a few bugs
remaining from the original list. I have added all of those to our issue
trackers, so they will be tracked on our list below. All the topblockers
are essentially also blockers for Ubuntu devel promotion, but for now
those have been removed from the e-mail list for clarity.

Today one more topblocker fix is ready for release, but we had to wait
for management decision as the silo also included a fix for and issue
not from the list. This got a final +1, so we are now waiting for QA
sign-off for the fix of LP: #1336715 [1].

Bad news is: we have a few new topblockers. Most of them would be really
good to have fixed for this week, so the silos with fixes need to be
set-up till tomorrow. The newly added bugs have been marked below with
[!]. We also got a green light on landing the new music-app, which we
will try uploading as soon as it's possible, making sure nothing gets
broken by this change.

Also, commitlogs are back! You can find all the ones from last week
synced up to the public servers, as well as the most recent ones:

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#23 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/23.commitlog

#162 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/162.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

(#23 not yet available due to infrastructure issues)
#22 vivid/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/22:20141116:20141112/11386/

#134 14.09/mako
- Still in progress

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/TouchChannels

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

** [TOPBLOCKER] QNetworkAccessManager doesn't support roaming on Ubuntu
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1357321

** [1] [TOPBLOCKER] switch-items in indicators sometimes get out of sync
with system-settings
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1336715
 => Merge requests present

** [!] [TOPBLOCKER] should use rotationLock bool rather than the newer
orientation enum
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1378078
 => Merge requests present

** [TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on
idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

** [!] [TOPBLOCKER] Apps with prices are not shown by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1393410
 => Merge requests present

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** New alarm at 7:28 AM in 33326 days
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1390992

* Known issues:

N/A

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak