Re: [Scope] Failure to authenticate with online accounts on recent emulator images

On 11/18/2014 10:59 AM, Robert Schroll wrote:
The image 5 emulator was the one on which I spent hours of cargo-cult
programming getting this to work in the first place.  (This was before
the developer guide was released.)  So it's possible that I had
accidentally made these two values the same at one point.  Would they be
sticky after login succeeded once?

Not after login, but the service type is assumed to be immutable, so its value is cached inside the accounts DB, and is not refreshed when the .service types get updated.
We plan to fix it, eventually: https://launchpad.net/bugs/1393470

Ciao,
  Alberto