Landing gates closed for ubuntu-rtm

Hello everyone,

As mentioned in the landing e-mail and according to our milestone
schedule [1], we have now closed the landing gates for ubuntu-rtm. Only
approved fixes that are already present in CI Train silos are allowed to
land.

All topblockers that we have set for this milestone are essentially
either fixed or with fixes ready for QA sign-off. We are waiting for the
releases of these two topblockers:

 * http://pad.lv/1391230 - [TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and
screen will not blank on idle
   - In silo 003, waiting for QA sign-off

 * http://pad.lv/1387214 - [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images
in rw portions of the filesystem
   - In silo 011, waiting for QA sign-off

Once those two fixes get released, we will spin our promotion candidate
image and pass it to QA for sanity and regression testing. The landing
gates will open after image promotion happens.

Remember: vivid (devel) landings continue normally.

Best regards,

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/MilestoneSchedule

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak