Re: [Scope] Failure to authenticate with online accounts on recent emulator images

On 11/18/2014 11:16 PM, Robert Schroll wrote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 2:59 AM, Robert Schroll <rschroll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Note that the documentation for the OnlineAccountClient API [1]
describes service-type as 'The type of service (E.g. "sharing")',
while the developer guide [2] uses the RDN for the service type in the
XML file.  I don't know which is correct, but these two should be
harmonized.

[1]
http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/scopes/sdk-14.10/unity.scopes.OnlineAccountClient/#af1139a1b81d9d95c0c84ea52d51dc07c

[2]
http://developer.ubuntu.com/apps/platform/guides/online-accounts-developer-guide/#oa_packaging

Against which of these should I file a bug?

Against #1. I actually think that the service type parameter should be removed from the constructor, as all the needed information can be obtained by reading the .application file.

Ciao,
  Alberto