[Scopes] Easy (?) questions

Hi all,

I thought I'd give y'all a break from picayune questions about online accounts with some hopefully easier questions about scopes:

1) Can a setting be disabled based on the behavior of another? I have two boolean settings, but the second only has an effect when the first is enabled. Can I have the second be greyed out until the first is turned on?

2) Is there a way to mark strings in the settings.ini file as translatable, and then to put those strings in the installed settings.ini file?

3) Is there a way to put text in the emblem, rather than an image. Right now, I'm using SVG images to fake it, but the alignment and font size is noticeably off.

4) Is there any way to run an additional query to load more results when then user scrolls to the bottom of the query page? I'm purposefully not trying to get all the results at first, but the pull-for-more behavior seems very natural and a compliment to the pull-for-refresh at the top.

5) Is it possible to change the properties of existing results? I have preview actions that cause a change in the remote resource, but when the user returns to the query page, the result corresponding to that resource has not been updated.

6) If (5) is not possible, is it possible to mark the query results as invalid, so that the remote server is hit for all the results again?

Thanks,
Robert

Follow ups