image as well.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#27 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/27.commitlog

#166 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/166.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#27 vivid/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/27:20141120:20141119/11442/

#137 14.09/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/mako/137:20141119:20141119/11432/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/TouchChannels

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

** [1] [TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not
blank on idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present
 -> Not completely fixed last time...

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214
 -> The main part of this topblocker is fixed, but there is still a
special case that needs to be handled (in developer mode)

** [TOPBLOCKER] QML cache not regenerated correctly on image update
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1394380

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** New alarm at 7:28 AM in 33326 days
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1390992

* Known issues:

N/A

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak