Re: Plans for early development of Convergence/Desktop Mode

On 24.11.2014 16:45, Kevin Gunn wrote:
....but please feel free to hangout in #ubuntu-mir & #ununtu-freenode.

That should probably have been #ubuntu-mir and #ubuntu-unity on freenode :)

As and when things develop we certainly welcome the interaction.
I second that, as bits and pieces land you can follow progress and give feedback.

Cheers,
Michael

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 3:53 AM, Michael Zanetti