Re: Help needed with protobuf transition

On 12/04/2014 06:56 AM, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 06:54:02AM -0500, Stephen M. Webb wrote:
>> For Compiz, I'll be organizing a landing today (if possible) for other
>> reasons.
>
> Thanks.  That will automatically build with libprotobuf9, but it won't
> be possible to merge-and-clean it unless mir has been rebuilt as well,
> so perhaps it would be best to just include a mir rebuild in the same
> silo?

If ci-train is going to be down for any length of time, it would probably be better to just do a no-change upload and
we'll pick it up for the next landing when ci-train comes back.  That would minimize delays in the queue and we're used
to that with Compiz.  I can't speak for the Mir guys though.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>