Disabling cron builds for RTM on the weekend

hi,

starting this weekend the landing team will turn off nightly auto-builds
for RTM. we found that if we have nightly builds dogfooders do indeed
upgrade to the latest image which causes a reboot of the phone ... which
in turn means we do not often get dogfooding results across multiple
days. in recent images we had bugs that only showed up after using the
same image for more than 24h.
to make sure we get users into this condition we decided to not build
images on the weekend at all (usually they are no-op builds with no
content change anyway and just cause extra reboots for users)

so if you do not get an upgrade notification on the weekend on your RTM
device, do not worry, this is wanted :)

happy dogfooding

ciao
	oli