Go QML cross-compilation project template

Hi,

Some of you may already have seen my post on Google Plus [1] regarding my Go QML cross-compilation project template but I felt it would be worth sharing it here as well.

Have you ever tried to cross-compile a Go QML application with the Ubuntu SDK and found out it doesn't work with the default chroot setup? Here is the solution!

For a few days now, I've been working on Go QML cross-compilation and I finally got it to work. Since it was by far not trivial, I decided to create a project template which includes the necessary build scripts as well as scripts to properly set up your click chroot and uploaded it to Github. No need to worry about cross-compilation anymore! Furthermore, I updated the Go QML package to version 1.

A big thank you goes out to Dimitri John Ledkov for writing a great blog post on Go cross-compilation [2] which got me started. I probably wouldn't have got so far without it.

Here's the link to the project template: https://github.com/nikwen/ubuntu-go-qml-template

I hope that it will helpful to someone. I'm definitely looking forward to any kind of feedback.

Cheers,
Niklas

[1] https://plus.google.com/101390620047921378812/posts/FNRZL4Zmfrw
[2] http://blog.surgut.co.uk/2014/06/cross-compile-go-code-including-cgo.html;