      From: Niklas Wenzel <nikwen.developer@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Timo Leppiniemi <timo.leppiniemi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2014 5:39 AM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Vivid r45

Hi,
Someone else, who I was talking to on Google Plus a few days ago, actually had the same issue. Therefore, I'd recommend you to file a bug report.
Here's the link: https://plus.google.com/+SamSegers/posts/MVeDT3v5vbV
Cheers,Niklas
Am Sa, 6. Dez, 2014 um 8:39 schrieb Timo Leppiniemi <timo.leppiniemi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I updated to latest vidid build and tried to add favorite scopes. First I clicked music and video scope "star" button and they disappeared from the screen. The I tried to go to the scopes and add new ones but no scopes are shown anymore. I can search them and open but noting more.See attached pic.Any way to get them back? --Timo Leppiniemi-- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phonePost to : ubuntu-phone@lists.launchpad.netUnsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phoneMore help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp