Re: Vivid r45

We have two known issues, both should be fixed soon:
- landing of redesigned Manage Dash that started last Friday; it included a few packages and they needed to land together, but unfortunately they landed only partially because unity8 got blocked by oxideqt landing (and I didn't put 'Breaks: unity8' rule in the other packages for that feature). That results in broken 'Manage Dash' as shown on your picture. I've been told the landing should soon be unblocked, so that problem will go away. Sorry about that. - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scopes-api/+bug/1393382 - a faulty click scope may disable all click scopes in the system; landed in vivid but not in rtm yet (scheduled for landing soon).

Pawel