Re: CI services are being shut down for 1300 UTC 1SS move

The move was postponed by two days as per an is-announce email on the 4th
with the same '1SS Move/Expansion December 2014' subject.

"Due to late hand-offs and on-going work from property management, we have
been delayed beginning our move by two days. We have shifted scheduled moves
based on a number of factors.."