Re: Terminal Reboot in Click store

Hi Chris,

> Any pointers regarding where to start on this -- the lack of ability to
> enter Ctrl-n and Ctrl-p for next and previous channel in IRSSI is a
> drag...

The layouts are included in "/src/app/qml/KeyboardRows/Layout". It's
probably easier to grab one of the default and copy/customize it for your
needs. To add them to the selector you should edit
src/app/qml/KeyboardBar.qml and add it to the list of actions (this last
part needs to be abstracted). If you need more details just let me know.

In landscape on a Nexus 4 it's almost impossible to get to the CRTL menu
> as it's off the top of the screen.

Yes, you're right. Filing a bug for that.

I miss the gesture based arrow keys -- what was the thinking behind
> removing that feature?

In reality the feature has never been removed, we haven't really thought
about it yet. The only gestures currently implemented are swipe up/down and
dual finger swipe up/down for widget and history scrolling (we are thinking
about swapping them), I'm open to suggestions for all the others.

Cheers,
Filippo