possible in case we want to promote a new devel image.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#50 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/50.commitlog

#175 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/175.commitlog
#174 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/174.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#50 vivid/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/50:20141210:20141209/11626/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

(none yet, still waiting for QA testing)

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945
 -> Can we get someone looking into this?

** Manta vivid 39 no music plays either from the scope or from the music
app however it does from grooveshark
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398961
 -> Can we get someone looking into this?

* Known issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak