Re: Status of CI Services - December 10 2014

Here's the latest on what is now working:

- The krillin build process is now fully enabled and builds are working.

- Smoke testing is running for both mako and krilin devices. Capacity is
limited as we have several makos that need attention from the Data Center
Engineers (who are also busy moving other kit).

And what's still offline:

- MP testing is disabled, but should be re-enabled in the next 2-3 hours.
This will initially be at very low capacity as several of the armhf
builders were lost during the move. They are being rebuilt. Phones for
testing MPs are also limited.

- The rtm-dashboard for looking at krillin smoke testing results (work in
progress).

- The proposed-migration test slaves are still having network connectivity
issues (IS has been notified).

Francis

--
Francis Ginther
Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering - Continuous Integration Team

Follow ups