Status of CI Services - December 11, 2014

The MP testing service, s-jenkins, will need a restart at 18:00 UTC. The
restart should take less than 15 minutes.

Also, please be aware that the VPN to access the internal CI services has
changed. For the new VPN go to
https://wiki.canonical.com/InformationInfrastructure/IS/HowTo/CompanyOpenVPN
for instructions.

Updates:
 - The rtm-dashboard is up again. Results from older test runs are still
being populated.
 - The MP testing backlog has been processed. All projects including those
needing phones to test are enabled. The armhf builders are all back up.

What’s still down:
 - Emails from jenkins jobs, etc. are not being forwarded (IS has been
notified).
 - The VMs for some specific unity8 and ubuntu-settings-components MP tests
are unavailable. This is expected to be fixed by the s-jenkins restart. The
test jobs have been disabled until then.
 - Some of the non-x86 test slaves used for proposed-migration are still
down (IS has been notified).
 - The bootspeed and unity7 test systems are still awaiting the correct
power bricks and/or power cords (IS is working the issue).

Francis

Follow ups