API removal in Ubuntu.Web 0.2

Hi all,

In the course of fixing https://launchpad.net/bugs/1399601, the
WebView.getUAString() API is shortly going to be removed from version
0.2 of the Ubuntu.Web module.

This change shouldn’t affect anyone, as I have verified that no
application in the store currently uses it.

Note that this isn’t following the normal process of marking an API
deprecated for some time, then dropping it in a later version. We’re
doing this because the API is broken by design, and because no-one
uses it as of today.

Also note that if your application uses version 0.1 of the module
(named Ubuntu.Components.Extras.Browser), it won’t be affected.

If you need to override the default user agent string in your
application, have a look at
http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/qml/sdk-14.10/Ubuntu.Web.WebContext/#userAgent-prop.

Questions and concerns welcome!
Cheers,