Re: Custom Online Account app example

On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 23:04 +0700, Bogdan Cuza wrote:
> Hi!
> I am looking for a very simple example of a click app using a custom
> online account. To tell the truth, the developer's guide is a little
> different from say the untappd scope code and it's lacking a
> subsection (there's a "Using the configured accounts" subsection, but
> what about creating my own). Could someone give me a working example
> of this? I am fine with whatever online account, as long as it's not
> one of the pre-installed ones.
> Thanks,
> Bogdan

http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/qml/sdk-14.10/Ubuntu.OnlineAccounts.Client.Setup/
http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/qml/sdk-14.10/Ubuntu.OnlineAccounts/

Those are the API docs for what you need to use from QML to check for an
existing account, request the login UI for a specific account type, and
to check for it and get the details again after logging in.

http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/scopes/sdk-14.10/unity.scopes.OnlineAccountClient/

This is the API you need to use from within a scope, if you are building
a scope.