Re: Promotion plans for the vivid and RTM channels

Hi Oliver,

I guess this one got buried under the great flood of mails you must be getting each day. I also noticed that I forgot to add the mailing list last time. Sorry for that. ;)

Would you please be so kind as to have a look at my questions again? If you can't answer them or are not allowed to do so, it will be fine as well. I'd appreciate any kind of response.

Thank you very much,
Niklas

PS: By the way, I finally got rid of MultiROM and flashed devel-proposed a few minutes ago. Seeing the new features once, I didn't want to ever miss them again.