Re: Feedback and Bug App

Let me play devil's advocate here. This isn't because I think it's a bad idea (I think we need more feedback, in general), but because I think this proposal needs a bit of tightening to give us a worthwhile product.

Firstly, I don't see anything here that requires an app. All of this could be done on a website. Once you have a website, you can make a webapp for Ubuntu very easily. If there's a reason this has to be an app, that should be clarified.