Re: Webapp questions

Hi Sven - because I'm using Ubuntu Touch on both my Nexus 4 & 7, they are often interchangeable. I use the Nexus 7 for a workpad when I'm out and about - calendar, notes, web browsing, etc. I also use it for reading ebooks and new sites at home. Come to think of it, I use it for most things. I use the Nexus 4 mainly for calls and sms - and for when the Nexus 7 is too big to carry with me. If the Nexus 7 was able to send text messages and make/receive calls, I doubt I'd use the Nexus 4 too much.

Cheers,

Mitchell