Re: Webapp questions

Hi Ted, thanks for your reply. I've just been testing the url-dispatcher functionality with my CUA webbanker app - this is online banking using the CUA mobile website - I use this almost daily.

Anyway, having followed the instructions from the guide below, and also your app example, it doesn't seem to work. Using the browser still navigates to the site I'm trying to get opened in the webapp - all that happens is the page opens in a browser instead. Does this not work within the browser, and is only for scopes/other apps? I haven't tested this within anything else yet.

Also, the documentation for url-dispatcher is very convoluted. I had to read it several times, and still carefully study your example to figure out what was going on. Neither is the url-dispatcher mentioned in the webapp guide on the developer.ubuntu.com site. Also, once the line

|"urls": "foo.url-dispatcher"

is added to the manifest.json, it can no longer be opened in the Ubuntu Manifest Editor within the sdk.

Cheers,

Mitchell